Hey... Aalis ka na... Even though 1 week apart lang yung uwi natin, pretty sure I'll miss you still... We've had our highs and lows while being here, but the important thing is the end result, and I'm happy with it ;) Always be the cheerful person you are, whatever problem lies ahead, I know you are strong enough to deal with them. If all else fails, as I said time and again, I'm here for you ;) Have a safe and comfortable flight, and see you soon ;)
Friday, July 6, 2007
There and back again...
Hey... Aalis ka na... Even though 1 week apart lang yung uwi natin, pretty sure I'll miss you still... We've had our highs and lows while being here, but the important thing is the end result, and I'm happy with it ;) Always be the cheerful person you are, whatever problem lies ahead, I know you are strong enough to deal with them. If all else fails, as I said time and again, I'm here for you ;) Have a safe and comfortable flight, and see you soon ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment